Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We've Moved!

I know this is late but its been a tad busy around here... hey, we moved! We are now residents of Erie, Colorado which is just about ten minutes East of Boulder. It is a new area, well, the town of Erie is over 100 years old but about 15,000 of its residents have moved here in the last ten years. We are starting another house church in Erie so that is the main reason we moved. Taylor and Jocelyn seem to enjoy it. The very first week we were here Jocelyn started sleeping through the night!!!! Taylor likes to tell people, "We live in Eries". He especially loves the fenced in backyard with the swingset. My favorite part is having ample room for lots of people to have over for dinner, a party, or to stay the night. In the first month we were here we had 12 overnight guest. I love it! Below is a pic of the house. I will give you a picture tour as soon as I can . Come visit!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks so roomy! I love the loft/balcony shot of the living room...I would love to be an overnight guest at your house. Hopefully sometime very soon.

Sara said...

More photos! More photos! I love it. I'm so glad you're getting settled and enjoying Erie.