Saturday, February 26, 2011

Library time with Sara

First off I need to give all credit for these pics to my fabulous friend, Sara! We have been friends for over 11 years and throughout that time she has documented our life in photographs! They just moved to Longmont so we now get to have weekly library days which just love. We joke that I now have my own personal photographer. Go look at her professional work here http://www.sarajanssen.com/
The computers and play centers are the most interesting thing at the library these days.
I am amazed how a 4 year old can figure out the computer and I was WAYYYYYYY older when I first started getting into the computer.
Explaining that we have to leave is a sad time...but we'll be back next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Natalie, I have to know. . .have you ALREADY read all those books on your reading list for 2011??? No way, right??? If so, I'm beyond impressed.

Natalie said...

No! I have only read 3 so far. I just like to have a plan :)