Sunday, February 13, 2011

Whats Not to Love About This Man?!

When I was in college I made a list of all the things I desired in a husband and asked my parents to both write one too. I vividly remember coming home from Kris and my first date and calling my mom. I just had to tell her that after talking with this man for many hours (about 5 hours straight) it seemed like he was almost everything on all three of our lists! Even my silly things like being tall. Kris is 6'6" :) I knew quickly that this was the man I had dreamed of marrying and after almost 11 years of marriage I believe that even more!
Kris, you are the gentleman, protector, provider, leader, lover, and friend I prayed for all those years ago. You are so handsome, really FUN, spontaneous, adventurous, and trustworthy. One of the little quirks that make us perfect for eachother is that we love change! I love that you think and dream big and I mean big. My heart skips a beat when I think of all we have done together and that we get to keep doing more for as long as God wants! Wow, I am so blessed. And to top this all of you are an amazing dad. Just like today when you came into the family room to tell the kids you were taking them to the park, right now! They will always think of you as a fun, adventurous, and strong Dad. Someone they just know they can trust.
I see God doing more in you. He is growing you. Thank you for being willing to go where He wants. I will follow.
Happy Valentine's Day, my love

No comments: