Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finishing Well!

Today during our school time Taylor decided to do his last 5 lessons of math so he could finish early. After he was finished we showed Dad and he signed the certificate in the back of his math book. We could see pride all over Taylor's face as we congratulated him on his accomplishment.
I am so grateful to get to enjoy all of these moments with my kiddos. I love seeing Jocelyn remember a letter's sound or see Taylor read a clock correctly for the first time or watch Kristyn "work" hard on her paper so she can be like her big brother and sister. I am very blessed to be able to homeschool my kiddos, to have a husband that supports and encourages me (and is very involved in our schooling), and to have many friends on the same journey to walk with us.
I LOVE HOMESCHOOLING!

2 comments:

emily said...

I love that you are homeschooling also! I remember many years ago you and sara talking about how one day you were going to homeschool! I love that you share your journey with us! I'm still trying to decide if I want to do this with Ruby? I wonder if I'm cut out for it, I'm not sure if I will know until she is abit older! Until then I will study her and through prayer make our choice!

Natalie said...

Kris and I decided when Taylor was a baby to wait, pray, and see. I was actually surprised the day that Kris told someone we were planning on homeschooling! I have always wanted to but God really laid it on Kris's heart that this is what we should do. We don't know how long we will do it but for now it is where we are supposed to be and we love it! I am confident that God will lead you wherever you should go. What a great journey!